What is FlirtyFeet?

FlirtyFeet is a welcoming fan club platform that empowers artists and creators from diverse backgrounds. Our goal is to create a secure space where creators can showcase their unique talents, connect with their audience, and thrive in the online realm. We are dedicated to fostering a community where creators and fans alike can explore, interact, and grow together, establishing meaningful connections and opportunities for everyone involved.

Who uses FlirtyFeet?

FlirtyFeet.Net caters to a diverse community of users interested in a broad spectrum of content, including:

  • Cosplaying
  • Fashion 
  • Beauty
  • Gaming
  • Adult Content
  • Cam Modeling
  • Foot Fetish Models
  • Influencer Vlogs
  • kink and Fetish Creators
  • BDSM Enthusiasts
  • Domination/Submission Artists
  • Latex and Leather Creators
  • Modelling

Is it free to join?

Absolutely, joining FlirtyFeet is entirely free. Users can easily create an account, mirroring the approach of other well-known social media platforms. However, it's crucial to note that FlirtyFeet is exclusively available to users aged 18 and older.

How to make money with FlirtyFeet?

Generating income with FlirtyFeet is a straightforward process. As an online content subscription service, you can monetize your content in several ways:

  1. Subscription Fees: Earn revenue by charging your followers or 'fans' a monthly subscription fee to access your exclusive content.

  2. Referral Program: Boost your earnings by introducing new users to the platform. You receive income for bringing in fresh faces to the FlirtyFeet community.

  3. Content Uploads: 'Content creators' can upload photos and videos, providing an avenue to receive tips from appreciative fans.

  4. Pay-to-View Messages: Engage with your audience through pay-to-view messages, allowing you to share exclusive content for a fee.

  5. Mass Direct Messages: Connect with your followers on a broader scale by sending mass direct messages.

  6. Fan Engagement: Fans have the option to join or view paid content, such as posts or private messages, without subscribing to a specific content creator.

It's worth noting that FlirtyFeet embraces a permissive content policy, allowing nudity on the platform. This openness creates an environment where creators can freely express themselves and connect with fans.

What's the percentage for creators?

Content Creators on FlirtyFeet receive an impressive 95% of the revenue generated from all sales, which includes subscriptions, paid messages, and tips. Importantly, there are no hidden fees deducted from this percentage. The remaining 5% is allocated to cover high-risk payment processing, essential customer support, and other pertinent services. Transparency and fairness are at the core of our commitment to creators on the FlirtyFeet platform.

How to post on FlirtyFeet?

Creators can post anything they like as long as they follow FlirtyFeet's Terms and Conditions. Nudity is allowed on FlirtyFeet. You have three option to choose when you share content on your FlirtyFeet feed:

  • Subscribers Only - If you choose this option, only paid subscribers will be able to view your posts.
  • Everyone - Content shared using this option will be visible for public, for free. The user must create an account to see your public posts.
  • Custom price - This option gives you the ability to sell content with a specific price. Content is locked for both free members and for subscribers.


How do I receive my earnings?

FlirtyFeet offers these options for creators to receive their earnings: Bank transfer. To receive your earnings you must add your correct Bank account information. Your bank account information should match with the information you provided during the application process. We support ACH and SEPA transfers. Creators receive their earnings in 5-7 days after making the withdrawal request.

Will FlirtyFeet show up on my taxes?

NO! While you do need to describe your incomes on the relevant tax forms, you don’t need to specify that your income comes from FlirtyFeet. You can identify yourself as a “content creator” when filing for self-employment taxes (if applicable).